Thursday, January 27, 2011

24 hour-help!

Dear all,

I need your help! Last week I bought these boots from Zadig et Voltaire, and I think they are absolutly amazing, but the last couple of days, another pair of boots has also been on my mind.
Boots from Zadig et Voltaire
I really like the Acne Short Pistol ones, but a big disadvantage is that everybody has them. Both pair are quite expensive, so I can only have one of them. That's where you come in!
Boots from Acne
What do you think I should do? Just to make it a bit more interesting, I only have 24 hours to make up my mind, as I'm leaving for Copenhagen tomorrow, and have to take the Zadig's back if I decide on the Acne. If you help me, tomorrow I will show you what I found in Manolo Blahnik on sale (They had one pair left in 38,5, so I think it was a sign from the shoe-Gods!)...

All the best from SuperCarla

No comments:

Post a Comment