Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My american friend

Finally I'm back in Denmark! Had a hard couple of days, saying goodbye to Paris and hello to Copenhagen, but now I am starting to get organized. This however takes time, which is why I haven't posted anything lately (Sorry).
I have sublet my apartment to an american girl who is here for her studies, and she has really turned out to be quite a friend. I mean, she gave me the perfect excuse for not studying this weekend, as I had the great plessure of having to clean up the apartment (Can you feel the sarcastic undertone?). It was so dirty, that it took all(!!!) weekend to get it back to a state, where it wasn't a health hazard to live here. She had really gone all in on trashing the place, leaving dirty towels for me to wash and furniture to reorganize. She even left me an open bottle of tequila for my surprise cleaning up party. So nice of her!
Cleaning is however so much more fun, when done in a fantastic pair of shoes, like my newest addition to the shoe collection;-) Did I mention they were 70% off?
My Manolo Blahnik-cleaning shoes
PS: Decided to stick with the Zadig boots, which made my total of shoes bought in Paris 10. What can I say? I'm a shoe-girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment