Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Le look francais

Yesterday I also spotted this little trendy fashionista at the Chanel-show, who made the crowd of photographers go totally crazy (If you are tired of the pictures, please let me know).


The adrenalin was pumping throug my veins, so I took my self in shouting Chanel!, Chanel!, after this poor girl/child (Pretty damn cool to be named Chanel and go to the Chanel-show, wearing Chanel). It made me feel a bit stupid, as I had no idea who she was, but she must have been important as her bodyguards were the largest. When I got home I decided that I had to find out who she was, and after two minutes on Google I got disapointed! Her name was not Chanel, but Janelle Monàe, and she is, something as trivial, as an american singer. She apparently really likes beeing here, as she was saying "I love you, I love you all!", to everybody (She must have been on drugs, poor kid). But again, who wouldn't love having 50 people shouting Chanel after you?

1 comment:

  1. Sikke nogle lækker sko!! I sær nummer to ville jeg ønske jeg ejede...

    Lise

    www.lise-hansen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete