Sunday, January 16, 2011

Arghhhh, there's a monster in my bathroom...

Whoke up early (at least for a sunday) this morning, and really needed to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. You all must know how difficult it is to wake up when you for once had a fantastic sleep with lots of good dreams about beautiful beaches in Hawaii, where you dance around in a perfect bikini (and all of a sudden, you have the body of Kate Moss, only with a little bigger boobs), all tanned and with the hair blowing in the wind. Gorgeous men in not much clothes serves you colourful cocktails and.... Oh sorry, a little sidetrack;-)
Picture from Vogue Paris
Well, this morning I got a big scare right back to reality! I turn on the bathroom lights and start to cross the doorframe, when I turn my head, and right in my line of sight, see the biggest monster of a spider! It was at least 50 m in diameter (I should mention that my jugdement of size has never been my strong point. When I was about 5 years old I saw a dead SNAKE on my way to kindergarden. My mother tried to convince me that it was only a worm, but I'm still certain to this day that it must have been an anaconda or something like that, and I have never gone down the same street again).
I really hope my monster doesn't have friends...
What to do? My boyfriend is as scared of the ugly things as me, so he wasn't that much of a help, and he is to macho to let me call a friend and ask her to come by and remove it. By the aid of a shoe, a breadknife and a peace of paper the bathroom is now de-monstered and my teeth are brushed. What a morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment