Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Paparazzi in the making

Apparently I have been a bad girl the first 25 days of 2010, since Santa didn't bring me a ticket for the Chanel haute couture show this morning. Instead I went there to spot celebrities, and to test my abilities as a paparazzi (I must say I have potential). Of cause my camera was out of batteries, so I appologize for the poor iPhone quality.

There was a lot of fashionable people who apparently has been good this year, so they all had the beautiful silver invitation. But even good people has to show up in time, as some were refused at the door for being late (What a waste of Chanel-ticket!). This years goodiebag contained a mysterious "eau de cologne exclusive" (Uhh, I wonder what it smells like...). Most models were quickly off to the next show, but this girl was really nice to me, and let me take her picture (she probably was the only one who had something to eat this week!!!) 


Some of the guests reminded me that even though it looks good in a picture, if you can't walk in your high heels, DON'T wear them! That must be the biggest fashion faut pas! Alexa Chung was of course also invited to the show, and she made it look goooood, along with Vanessa Paradis and Diane Kruger (who run very fast, and thus I couldn't take their picture)

All the important people like Lou Doillon and editor-in-cheif for Vogue Italia, Franca Sozzani hurried past the crowd, so I had to fight the other photographers to get my shot.

Also Daphne Guinness, Kirsten Dunst and Jerry Hall gave me a run for my money, but only the latter escaped my lens. To my great joy, I spotted her having coffee down the street, after I left the Chanel circus, and she kindly let me take her picture:-) All-in-all a successful day!

2 comments:

  1. Jeg syntes at det er ærgerligt at du først starter en blog nu da du tager hjem til Danmark :(
    Syntes at det er godt klaret at du tog til Chanel showet uden en invitation, og din blog kunne jo leve på paparazzi billeder fra shows.

    thefashionfrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, men heldigvis er Copenhagen Fashion Week lige for døren. Jeg håber dog at min blog stadig bliver værd at følge med i efter show-season;-)

    ReplyDelete