Saturday, January 15, 2011

I have adopted in french...

I have decided to adopt another child. I have allready around 10 very nice children, out of which I have about 4 favorites. If you read a book about psychology, it will probably say, that it's wrong to play favorites with your children, but I don't care. The fact is, that not every child goes with every outfit... !So more about my newest adoption: It was simply love at first sight. She is beautiful, the right size, soft and black, and her name is Balenciaga!

When I saw her in Gallerie lafayette at 50% off, I knew (after a cup of coffee) that I had to take her home. So now she lives in my closet with all of her siblings, hopefully, happily ever after. The end!

2 comments:

  1. Hvis du bliver ved med sådanne historier så har du en fast læser i mig :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kan mærke en lille sten på mine skuldre, men skal gøre mit bedste;-) Ha' en fantastisk søndag.

    ReplyDelete