Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dear Santa...

I know Christmas wasn't that long ago, but I was wondering if I could get next year's Christmas presents in advance? Like 11 months + 1 day + some hours in advance? If so, here is my wishlist:

1: One incy wincy ticket to the Chanel haute couture-show on tuesday. I mean, I live right down the street, so could be there in no time, and I would really appreciate it, s'il vous plait!

Picture from Empress of Fashion
2: I really like this blogging-thing, and already have two followers (Thanks guys, you're the best!), so I must be okay at it. I think though, I would be even better at it, if I wrote my stuff on the new MacBook Air from Apple. So it's not really a present for me, right?
Picture from Apple
3: As I am returning to cold Denmark for good on friday, I would like something to keep me warm. For instance this beautiful scarf from Rika. You can get it now at a 40% discount, so it's not like it would ruin your budget or anything...
Picture from YouHeShe
4: My last wish is world peace! How hard can it be, and when so many people wishes for the same thing, why not just get it over with? (Ok this wish is a bit stupid, so please just get me the ticket to the Chanel-show)
Picture from Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment