Thursday, January 13, 2011

My newest lover

My mother-in-law visited Dubai in November, but I just saw her pictures from the trip a couple of weeks ago, and let me just tell you. I'm in love! Friendly people, fantastic food, warm climate (by the way, what's really the problem with global warming, if it enables you to wear your beautiful summer dresses and ballarina flats all year round?) and most importantly - The biggest shopping mall in the world!
Picture of The Dubai Mall from New Europe Academy
As I don't have the time to go there, or the money for that matter, I have decided to take Dubai as my thursday's-lover. To incorporate my new love into my everyday life, I will tomorrow visit the outlet-city outside Paris. It probably doesn't have 1,200 shops, a giant aquarium and the world's largest candyshop(!!!) like The Dubai Mall, but I will most likely find arrogant french salespeople, rainy weather and hopefully also a lot of great designer labels at huge discounts. I'm crossing my fingers, so I can find a lover a little closer to home...

No comments:

Post a Comment