Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Welcome to rehab...

I have been living in Paris for the past 6 months, and unfortunately it's time go back home. I have always had a strong addiction to Paris and will really miss her (In my eyes Paris is a 'she', but not in a Hilton kind of way. She's more classy, sexy and 100% real. I don't think you can say that about a certain miss Hilton, but that's just my opinion) and she will always hold a special place in my heart. This evening I had three of my french friends over for a goodbye-dinner/"galette des Rois-feast" as I'm leaving on friday. Many laughs, ironic comments and kind smiles were filling the air, making my addiction even stronger. I'm therefore going into rehab with a little help from Tina Dickow.


As Santa hasn't been here yet, I'm going to spot celebrities outside the Chanel-show with my gossip-friend tomorrow. Hopefully some interesting pictures will follow. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment