Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One week anniversary

Yesterday my blog had survived one hole week in cyberspace, and I found it worth celebrating. What's better than doing so by going out for desserts with two fantastic friends. Lets call them fondant au chocolat and lemon-meringue pie:-) We went to this cute and cosy winebar with old wooden furniture and lots of warm charisma.
Clever way to do a businesscard as a cork when you're a winebar;-)

We had so much to talk about, that the café closed while we were still there, but the, for once, friendly french waiters let us sit there while they cleaned up the place. So we had the entire place for ourselves and our gossip. Now I just need to go buy myself a present right? No anniversary without presents!
Lots of kisses from the cheesecake

Yummy in my tummy:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment