Thursday, March 3, 2011

100 things I want to do before I die... #98

Fashion year

It's no secret that I love traveling, but I unfortunately don't get to do it as often as I would like to. It particularly don't improve my situation that monsieur boyfriend hates flying, and doesn't care for traveling outside Europe. However, I have four dream destinations:
1: Ireland, because the irish speak with a superb accent. Love it!
2: Hawaii, which is dream destination no. 1. and will be explained in another post...
3: Dubai, my love.
4: Fashion-cruise - London, Paris, Milan and New York within a year.

Vivienne Westwood, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana and Marc Jacobs. Pictures from Style.com

This year though has been an "almost" in regards to point no. 4. For my 25th birthday I got a trip to London, yeah! The weather could have been better, but hey! It's not London without a cloud of stylish umbrellas. In August, I moved to Paris, and got to spot fashionistas during the couture week in January. In October, I had to attend a seminar in Italy, which brought me to Milan for the first time. The hotel was horrible and the company even worse, but the city was without a doubt spectacular, and I will most definitely go back at another time. However, New York was a bit out of my reach this time around, so I can't check point four of my list yet. But don't worry: "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere", it's up to me New York, New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment