Monday, February 28, 2011

A night at the Oscars

Last night the 83rd edition of the Academy Awards was held in Hollywood with Anne Hathaway (hate that girl!) and James Franco (love that man!) as the hosts of the show. For me the sensation of the night was when the danish director Susanne Bier won the Oscar in the best foreign film category, yeah!
Susanne Bier receiving her award from Russell Brand
As I didn't have time to go to the show myself (hate it when that happens), I can only imagine what it would be like if I had gone. I would wear a beautiful dress like some of these people:
Natalie in Rodarte, Mandy in Monique Lhuillier, Michelle in Chanel and Mila in Elie Saab (and my favorite).

And I would of course have a sexy man at my side, like one (or all) of these:
Justin in Tom Ford, Robert (the best dressed man in my opinion) and Matthew in Dolce & Gabbana.

The souvenir(s) I brought home you see here:
Best film, actress, supporting actress and actor (because there was no one better)
If you find me a bit delusional, I only had a couple hours of sleep because I watched the show all night, but long live the dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment