Friday, March 4, 2011

Come on Spring!

I thought, I would share my newest edition to my closet, and at the same time a bit of advice. First things first, I found this spring jacket in Zara the other day.

Picture from Zara.com. Wouldn't mind the boots either;-)
It was available in a caramel color and beige also, but I chose it in military green, as I don't have anything in that color. Even though it came with a leather belt, I will wear it without for a more casual look, but it's nice with a bit of variability. And now for the good advice. You know, when you buy something new, you want to wear it right away? Well, I felt the same way about this jacket, so I wore it to the cinema the other day. Big mistake! Because it was a spring jacket, I thought that I would just wear a couple of knit sweaters, 3(!!!) pairs of leggings under my jeans and big furry winter boots, so I could keep warm in the cold weather. And I did, but what I didn't think about was how warm I would get when siting still for 2+ hours in a crowded cinema. I was sweating like a million pigs, and the fact that the film (True Grit. Amazing film. Go see it before your neighbor) was really good and dramatic didn't help at all. Even though I love my new jacket, I think I will keep it in the closet until the weather improves. 

2 comments:

  1. Hvor er du sød:-) Tror også den bliver et hit til foråret, når det engang beslutter sig for at gøre entré i Danmark. Venter i spænding...

    ReplyDelete