Monday, March 14, 2011

Call of the search

I have found the perfect jeans! I've heard of 5 Units from different places in the Blog-world, but I'm always very skeptical about jeans as they always look fantastic on everybody else but me - I'm suffering of the anti-jeans syndrome apparently. However, I saw some styles were on sale on the danish website Oxideret, and I took the chance and ordered a pair last friday.

I accidentially went shopping the next day, and found that one of the big department stores in Copenhagen housed the brand, and thought it couldn't hurt to try on a pair, just to see if I ordered the right size (Question: Why can't all denim-brands use the same size-scale when making jeans? They make my life hell, and should be terribly punished along with bra companies!). It turned out that not only were they the perfect fit, but also my soulmate when it comes to making my ass look gorgeous, my legs look skinny and my banker look happy. What more can you really ask for? I took them home on the spot, and am now the proud owner of the urban fashion myth - the perfect pair of jeans! The end.

4 comments:

  1. "Urban fashion myth", true that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of them to! Awesome blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Line-Malou: You should really try them, I promise you won't regret it! Right now you can get the grey ones at with a 60% discount at Oxideret.dk:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are amazing.. Can´t wait to go get another pair! :)

    ReplyDelete