Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday wishes

In 10 days, it's my birthday (yeah for the celebration, buh for the getting older), and I have started to prepare my wishlist! Yes, I know it's something you did when your were 10, but I'm turning 26, and have a memory as a 96 year old with Alzheimers, which is why it has taken me a year to get it done. Everytime I found something to wish for for Christmas or my birthday I have written it down, so I wouldn't forget. I mostly forgot to do it, so I don't have a lot of wishes on the list at the moment, but here is what I've got:
The two amazing bracelets are from Oxideret, and on sale. The ring is from Carré
 I looove jewelry like every other girl on the planet, but these three pieces are really high on my list. The simplicity and roughness of the two bracelts, which are made in steel (How cool is that!), would just make my everyday-outfit, consisting of jeans and a T-shirt, a lot cooler.
Pictures from french Vogue
After living in Paris for 6 months, I have developed a fantastic relationship with french Vogue. I just feel so silly paying more than double for the magazines here in Denmark. So if I get a subscription for my birthday, I wouldn't feel like I'm being robbed blind by the evil magazine-people (They ARE out there!).

Pictures from Google, YouHeShe and Nordhjem.

If you haven't seen Breakfast at Tiffany's yet, do so as quickly as possible. It's not for nothing that it is a classic! Perfect for a sunday in bed in a cosy T-shirt, as the one from Acne and a great cup of tea.

If my family win the lottery before the 30th:-) Pictures from Net-a-Porter
Please et me know if you can think of something I've forgotten...

No comments:

Post a Comment