Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What the hell happened?

I woke up this morning well-rested and full of energy. The sun was shining, and you could actually feel its warmth when it hit your face. I was dressed for success with my new T-shirt from Monki, which I bought this weekend on sale (Gotta love sales!) and boots from Paris, and on top of that - For once I had a great hair-day (Doesn't happen often when you have curls). I'm writing a pre-project for my master thesis at a lab at "Statens Serum Institut" the moment, so I'm having "fun" with my MacBook Air most days, and today was no exception. As the computer is so petite, I need an internet adapter, as the lab don't have WIFI. The adapter however didn't want to come to work with me this morning (I blame the adapter, and not my poor memory in the morning. I feel it's more constructive), so I suddenly found out how addicted I am to the damn internet. I had to hit the big books (1700+ pages) all day, which made the product of a days work one poorly written page. This is when I would usually treat my self with a little something sweet, but I have gone into sugar rehab, so no treat for me:-( That's why I let my self go home early to enjoy the weather - It has now started raining, thank you! The only thing that keeps me from going to bed early is that I got a new follower of my blog yesterday (welcome), and a record number of hits, yeah:-) One thing that can improve my mood is the hope of more of you will join my club, sugarless sugar and the simplicity of Adele. Hope your day was better than mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment