Friday, February 11, 2011

"Good hair-day"-creators

Today, I finally recieved some things that I've really looked forward to getting, and that is monster-size editions of my favorite hair-care brand, Redken, yeah! I started using the Extreme-series about six months ago, and my hair has never looked and felt better (- at least in my opinion). I decided last weekend, that it was time (after almost 26 years in denial), to accept my curls, so I have switched to the "Fresh Curls"-range, and used it today for the first time.
They both make my bathroom and my hair look good;-)
I purchased my wonders (together with my "can't-live-without"-treatment, Anti-Snap, which is perfect for an anti-blogger) online at a website called Ezzence.dk, which sells all sort of fabulous skin- and haircare products and cheaper too. Even though it took them almost a week to deliver the products, I would definitely recommend the webshop to everybody, and here is why: Last night I sent an email about the delay to their customer service department, and just 15 minutes later, I recieved a really nice reply/apology, saying they would take care of it as soon as possible, and so today I recieved the package. That's the best service I have experienced in a very long time, and totally made up for the late delievery (Which probably only is due to the postal service!). It is definitely not the last time I buy my precious hair-care products from Ezzence - You should try them to:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment