Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The cure

I'm still in bed with an extremely sore throat (...pause for pity...), and I'm beginning to feel a bit/VERY bored! So with my newest best friend Tinker Bell (A.k.a the computer as monsieur boyfriend calls her), we have started to come up with a plan to get me up and about quickly. We both agree that you most often look how you feel, so we've found these fabulous tops (Also known as ChloĆ©, Rika and Sonia) that would make me feel/look fantastic in no time.
Pictures from YouHeShe
But as my bank account is suffering from the financial crisis (or to much shoe-shopping lately), I'm bound to feel more like this, but with uglier hair:
Picture from 75 Acres of Awesome
One of my friends is coming over later for coffee in exchange for gossip (She had a Valentines date, even though she won't admit it), so I look forward not to be bored for at least a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment