Sunday, February 13, 2011

Getting older

Yesterday I went to see Black Swan - better late that never, right? Beautiful, but very uncanny. I usually don't watch scary movies, as I get nightmares (Yes, my mental age is 5 and 3/4), and when I have to, I only watch them with monsieur boyfriend at my side. Yesterday though, was girls' day out, so my weak nerves were on their own! Even though it was really creapy at times, I held my head high (and sometimes looked away), as I don't think my girl friend would care to hold my sweaty hand or appreciate me sitting on her lap for the duration of the film. I didn't have a single nightmare (maybe this was due to the many glasses of red wine I had last night - It was saturday after all), so I have upgrated my mental age to 6, and celebrated it with a shoe purchase that I will show you tomorrow. For now, I will leave you with some pictures from my visit to Opéra Bastille right before Christmas, where I saw...(drum roll)... Swan lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment