Monday, February 14, 2011

These boots were made for business

As promised, a picture of my newest addition to "The Collection" - The Bizzes
Picture from Smartgirl

I would have taken a picture of my own beauties, but I have been preoccupied all afternoon, as Santa stopped by with a new computer for me. Merry Christmas to me:-) But back to the business - I think one of the things that made me fall in love at first sight was that they reminded of one of my favorite shows from when I was younger. But before I tell you which one, I must mention that, when I watched it, it was associated with eating cake or drinking chamomile tea (= good times). The TV-show I am talking about is "The Little House on the Prairie", where Laura Ingalls handled her business wearing boots like these. I know it's a bit weird, so don't jugde (and don't tell anybody that I watched it as late as this morning).
Pictures of the Ingalls-family.

No comments:

Post a Comment