Monday, February 7, 2011

Keep on running

This weekend I took a run for the first time in about 6 months, and it didn't look like this at all:
Hillary Swank doing her stuff
In Paris, if you don't live next to a park, it almost imposible to find a place to run, as the pedestrians don't give you the space in the street (And yes, it is more fun spending the time living la vie parisienne with cocktails, petits fours and shopping. You know, when in Paris;-) ) So now, my wonderful life in Paris, is biting my everyday life in Copenhagen's ass! That's why I have set my personal goal for the fall - I'm going to run the Eremitage, which is the oldest exercise race in the world (according to their webpage), and is 13,3 km long. Then, if it hasn't killed me, I will move on to the marathon! I mean, when all the celebreties are doing it, how hard can it be?
Diddy, Katie, Oprah, Mr. Ferrell and Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment