Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet the Stones

What a night! Yesterday I went to see the duo Angus and Julia Stone in Vega with my very cultural friend. We started our friendship in Paris, along with our knowledge of the Stones, and both have grown ever since. So when she wrote me some time ago to tell me they were during a gig in Copenhagen, we both booked our tickets on the spot!
And then came the day of the battle. The night I've been waiting for with great expectations, and oh boy, how they lived up to those expectations. 1 1/2 hours of truly beautiful music, what more can you ask for? They managed to create a relaxed atmosphere, where everyone could just enjoy the moment and let go of all troubles, just for a little while.
If you ever get the chance to meet the Stones, be prepared for a lifelong relationship with two amazing Aussies who will, without a doubt, have a song for any state of mind.



Here's a little introduction from me to you. Hope you enjoy it despite of the poor quality and my shaking hands. Happy monday:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment