Sunday, May 1, 2011

Malmö - Del ett


As you might know, I have been on a small getaway to the gorgeous city of Malmö, Sweden. Ever since I got back from my stay in Paris in February, I have wanted to get away from boring Copenhagen, so I decided for monsieur boyfriend's birthday to give him (and my self of cause) a two-day trip to Malmö. We took the train to the Central station, which was a 10 minute-walk from the four star hotel that I had booked. The weather was absolutely fantastic, so most of our time was spend walking around, eating amazing food and doing a bit of shopping. The first buy I will show you is a giant bag of candy, which is very cheap in Sweden. I know it it's a bit of a tease, but I've been so tired from being on my feet for two days straight, that I have spend most of the day watching TV and eating my "godis". I promise, I will show you more tomorrow. Have a great sunday:-)

How trendy is Malmö? Candy in a color-blocking bag. Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment