Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A perfect day in the sun

After having been under constant stress for the last few months, I handed in my pre-thesis on friday with a sense of pride, yeah! I for once felt content with my work, so it was such a relief to finally finish 3 months of work, and now can call my self a REAL thesis-student (I'm soooo done with the "pre"!). The last couple of days have thus been spend relaxing/sleeping with various magazines, movies and blogs, lovely.


Yesterday though, the weather was so incredible that monsieur boyfriend and I went for a long walk, where we ate the world's best pizza in the sun and just enjoyed life (in my coral Stine Goya sandals). I realized that my mind must have been somewhere else the last few weeks 'cause all of a sudden it's spring! There are happy icecream-eating people everywhere, along with gorgeous flowers coloring the streets and smells of lit barbecues in the air. Uhh, this makes me happy:-)


In the evening we joined the "barbecue-people" AKA monsieur's parents for a very nice dinner on the terrace and to end a perfect day, we got a fantastic goodiebag to take home. Who said that color-blocking was restricted to fashion?




No comments:

Post a Comment