Friday, April 8, 2011

Celebration

I know, I haven't been the most active blogger lately, but it hasn't been by choice. Trust me! At the moment my life consists of papers to write and oral examinations and not much else. On wednesday though, I had my first of two exams, and I'm proud to say that I passed with flying colors, yes sir! I therefore promptly celebrated with booking tickets for Angus and Julia Stone in May, was invited for a fall holiday in the south of France by the in-laws (I actually like mine, so it's not a punishment), monsieur boyfriend cooked beef Stroganoff (yummy) and we watched Friends all night. What a fantastic day! With all work and no fun, I have forgotten to appreciate that spring has finally arrived, but this dessert I had the other day kickstarted my favorite season I my eyes.
Strawberries and vanilla ice cream

Update: Monsieur boyfriend is very offended that I call it beef Stroganoff. It was actually Beef Bourguignon, SORRY (It didn't taste better for that reason though...)!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmh ! Jordbær :D :D

    Nesta,
    http://neonstars.blogspot.com
    _

    ReplyDelete
  2. Øv bøv, har lige læst at jordbærene bliver rigtig dyre i år, men mon ikke der kommer et par stykker indenbords alligevel;-)

    ReplyDelete