Friday, April 22, 2011

The noble art of looking good while traveling

I'm really longing for sun, beautiful beaches and colorful cocktails at the moment (Am I the only one?), and catch myself daydreaming quite a lot. I wish that time (and money) would allow me to go on at little getaway far far away, so I can completely relax, and come back as a new (and tanned) person. But when looking at some of my favorite stylish women, I can see that I need to build up a traveling-wardrobe, because these girls make traveling look goooood...

Alessandra Ambrosio is working the Birkin and the baby

Kate Bosworth and Nicky Hilton prefer traveling in comfy leggings

Denim on denim is the way to fly according to Diane Kruger
 
Try matching a big scarf with a same-colored top for a effortless look like Eva Longoria...

.... Or go all in like Pixie Lott...

...Or go back to basic with Charlize Theron. Wow, she looks fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. Eva Longorias tasker er virkelig fin :)

    Nesta,
    http://neonstars.blogspot.com
    _

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, men Alessandra Ambrosios er heller ikke helt tosset:-)

    ReplyDelete